Acceptance of the agreement
By using the Motion Way website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you must not use the site.
1- Copyright and intellectual property
According to the intellectual property provisions that apply in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and according to international laws and conventions, the materials and contents displayed on this website, which include but are not limited to (graphics, images, texts, links, audio files, video clips) are This is the property of MotionWay Inc. and is protected by law and by copyright.
All information contained in the Website including without limitation all designs, text, images, articles and other information are protected by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other copyright laws and are the property of the Company and/or used under license from the copyright owner.It is not permissible to copy, extract, transfer, display, perform, distribute, lease, sublicense, modify, store for later use, or use all or part of the information in any way without the prior written consent of the company except in the case The existence of a written license to do so and to the extent that such use is permitted under the copyright laws. The Company's trademarks, logos, images and service marks used on the Website are the property of the Company and may not be used without the prior written consent of the Company and without proper acknowledgment thereof.
Motion Way Company reserves all copyright, trademark, intellectual property rights, and other ownership of the information contained in this site, and in no way may the unauthorized reproduction, use, or printing of any information, materials, and proprietary rights contained in this site website.
User agrees to access and use the Website only for lawful purposes. The user is solely responsible for knowing and complying with all laws, regulations, laws and regulations related to his use of the website. By entering the website, the user agrees to the following:
- Not to misuse the Website in any way.
- Not to represent others while using the website.
- Not to use the Website to commit a crime or encourage others to do any act that may constitute a crime according to the law of the countries in which Motion Way Company conducts its commercial activities.
- Not to publish or transmit any illegal content, including content that includes racial discrimination, defamation, harassment, slander, insult, obscene or immoral act, or any other content that affects religion, Islamic law, regulations or public policy.
- Not to use the website to upload any content that includes viruses, files, programs or harmful tools that may modify, cause damage or hinder the functioning of the website.
- not to alter, damage or delete any content posted on the Website;
- Not to claim the existence of any relationship or representation of any company, partnership or other institution that he is not legally authorized to claim this relationship or representation.
- Not to publish or transmit any intrusive advertisements, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
- not to infringe or publish any material that infringes intellectual or other property rights; and/or.
- Not to collect or store personal information about others.
4- Termination of use and deletion
The company has the right, according to its sole opinion, to terminate or suspend the use of the website without prior notice for any reason, and the company reserves its full right to modify or delete any of the materials or information on the site.
The Company does not make any kind of representation or warranty regarding the materials and information contained in the website and the user's use of the website is at the user's own risk. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error or omission in the content of the Website and for the obligation to update this information. User's sole remedy for matters relating to use or materials on the Website is not to continue using the Website and not to use the information or materials obtained. Both the User and the Company agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages related to the User's use of or reliance on the Website or any of its contents. Please note the following when using the Website:
- Product information may be incomplete. For the purpose of sustainable development, the company reserves the right to modify or change floor plans, materials and features without notice or incur any obligation. Such modifications may not be indicated on the Website or our forms. Please ask the sales representatives for details. While every effort has been made to ensure that the prices and terms contained in this policy are accurate and current, these prices and conditions are subject to change at any time.
- The Company makes no commitments to update the Website. Product and other information, including availability, is subject to change at any time. The Website may contain inaccurate, incomplete and outdated information. Prices may be increased or decreased at any time. Advertisements are posted on the Website at times determined by the Company in its opinion. Users should not assume that the information contained in the Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The Company does not review previously posted advertisements to determine whether they are still accurate and that information contained in such advertisements has been superseded.
- We will keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary and, if requested by you, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that you are no longer identifiable, unless we are permitted or legally required to retain certain data. Personal. We do not transfer or hand over any data of our users to any third party that would use it for illegal purposes.
- The user's information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without the user's consent except for the purposes of providing the required services.
- We may disclose personal information that we collect or provide, as described in this Policy, to (i) our associated and affiliated companies, (ii) contractors, service providers and other parties we use to support our business and (iii) any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, disposal of assets, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of the assets of the Company whether it has the potential to continue as a going concern, or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings in which personal information is retained by the Company on behalf of the Users of the Website which form part of the assets to be transferred and (iv) to fulfill the purpose for which they were provided and (v) for any other purpose disclosed by the Company when the User submits the information and (vi) with your consent.
7- Links to other websites
The Website may include links to other websites that are not controlled by motionway.tv and are not owned by motionway.tv, and are only for convenience. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. motionway.tv has not reviewed all these other sites and is not obligated to do so and is not responsible for them and their content, privacy policies, practices, presence or performance of the owners of these sites, and the presence of these links on the website does not imply any endorsement or approval of the sites or the contents, information or any addresses linked therein, or makes any representation about them, or any material found therein, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the other websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you wish to link to the Website from another website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, and not duplicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
You will not remove, deface or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the “motionway.tv” trademark or any other trademark owned or controlled by motionway.tv.
You shall not create any framework or any other browser or other border environment around the Website.
by no means indicate that motionway.tv endorses any products or services other than those of motionway.tv.
You will not misrepresent your relationship with motionway.tv or display any other false information about motionway.tv.
not to use the trademark “motionway.tv” or any other trademarks appearing on the Website without the express written consent of motionway.tv.
Not to use all or any part of the Content without the express consent of motionway.tv.
Do not link from a website that is not owned or controlled by you.
The other website shall not contain any objectionable, offensive or controversial content or in any way contradicts the customs, traditions or political, cultural or social sensitivities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The other website does not violate any of the intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
The other site's commitment to all applicable laws and regulations in everything related to this matter.
8- Copyright and Copyright Agents
At MotionWay, we respect intellectual property rights and expect our users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you consider that any of the copyrighted materials available directly via Motionway.tv infringes the copyrighted work, please let us know and provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
- A specific definition of each copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed.
- A description of the location where the material on the Motion Way site is located and please give as much detail as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting.
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as full name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party considers in good faith that the use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is the owner of the allegedly infringed right or the owner's agent.
9- Children's privacy.
Out of respect for children's privacy, we do not intentionally provide our products or services to children under the age of 18. This website is a site for all audiences and is not designed or intended to collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. In the event that the User is under the age of 18, the User must not request or provide any personal information on the Website.